Who doesn’t love a classic drink recipe with maraschino liqueur and lemon juice? The Aviation Cocktail is one such recipe that is filled with amazing flavors. Perfectly balanced with gin, maraschino liqueur, lemon juice, and a splash of crème de violette, it’s a cocktail that has been appreciated for decades. If you’re looking for a unique tasting cocktail, then look no further than the Aviation Cocktail!
- 2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/4 oz maraschino liqueur
- 1/4 oz Crème de Violette liqueur
- Add the gin, lemon juice, maraschino liqueur and Crème de Violette liqueur to a shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled martini or coupe glass.
- Garnish the cocktail by adding a lemon twist or a maraschino cherry.