The Hemingway Daiquiri is a classic cocktail that never goes out of style. Made with a combination of rum, lime juice, maraschino cherry liqueur, and grapefruit juice, this delightful drink is sure to bring out your inner Ernest Hemingway. So if you’re looking for a perfectly balanced and refreshing cocktail, whip up a batch of this delicious Hemingway Daiquiri – you won’t be disappointed!
- 2 oz white rum
- 3/4 oz Luxardo maraschino liqueur
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz grapefruit juice
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Pour in rum, maraschino liqueur, lime juice, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup.
- Shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain mixture into a chilled martini or coupe glass.
- For a slightly less tart drink, add an extra 1/2 oz of simple syrup.
- This cocktail is commonly garnished with a lime wheel or thin slices of grapefruit.